Our Call for Presentations Period is Now Closed!
The Enterprise Data World Digital conference committee accepted a limited amount of presentations for the 2023 conference and are currently finalizing the agenda for this event.
Review official speaker terms and conditions here >>
- AI and Machine Learning
- Data Architecture
- Data Governance & Data Quality
- Data Literacy
- Data Strategy
|Speaker selections begin on||November 18, 2022|
|Presentation files submission deadline||March 10, 2023|
Enterprise Data World focuses on Data Management business solutions. We receive a large number of presentations, so it is not possible for us to accept all the proposals.
Positive weighting is given to presentations that:
- Write a concise abstract outlining what attendees will learn and why/how it will be useful to them.
- Devote the majority of the presentation to solutions, not overviews of common problems.
- Offer new subjects targeted to a specific audience: Management, Modeler, Analyst, or Enterprise Architect.
- Provide a first-hand, detailed case study from personal experience with lessons learned.
- Discuss a detailed management analysis and efficient cost/time-saving measures.
- Provide guidelines and roadmaps for organizations considering new solutions.
For questions about speaking, please contact Kat Parker, Conference Manager, and Tony Shaw, the CEO of DATAVERSITY and Program Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.